Wednesday, July 25, 2007



Wow! I was busy stamping last night! I wanted to make a simple Javabella card. I used SU whisper white, close to cocoa, and certainly celery card stock. I used stazon black ink and Prismacolor pencils with Gamsola and blending stumps to color the ladies. I glazed the shoes and vase for a shiny effect (can't see it!). I used the Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder. The ribbon is from May Arts.

For the second card I was attempting the Splitcoast color challenge. It was difficult for me to put these colors together. I am not loving it! I used the Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder, Word window punch, Fun Fibers, hemp twine, Old Olive, Regal Rose, and Pretty In Pink card stock. The Sentiment is Happy Everything.

For the third card I used Crate Paper! I love this paper. I attempted to do Jen del Muro's sketch challenge for this one. The sentiment is Happy everything. I used the ticket corner punch for the corners. I used non SU brads and ribbon.

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

free web counter