Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summery Bella


I just love this Bella! My cousin Heidi from sweet somethings surprised me with two sheets of Bellas at my dd's birthday party. She Rocks!
The patterned paper is Crate Paper as is the yellow punch out. I used SU close to cocoa, regal rose and whisper white. I colored her in with SU pastels and a blender pen. I used SU taupe ribbon for the triple ribbons on the right.
Thanks for looking!
What do you think?

SHOPPING:
I want to let all of you know that I just got a coupon in my email from Cookie Cutters. It is for a $9.95 kids hair cut. I know that my kids love to go there! Paige, who is four, begs to go get her hair cut. Nathan, who is 15months had his first haircut there last month and loved driving the car and watching the video. Personally I think it is worth a little extra for the cut if they make the kids feel at home! I'll forward it to you if you are interested. Just send me your email!
Have a fabulous day!!!!

No comments:

free web counter