Tuesday, July 31, 2007


Ok. This is a bit busy, wild and crazy for my taste but once I started cutting this thing out there was no turning back! I made this purse for the Dirty Girl challenge, think outside the box, for Splitcoast Stampers Fan club. You were supposed to make something besides a card. I used a template from a K&Co. purse kit that I got at Archivers. I just punched out the purse that they provided and traced it onto this patterned paper. I would do it again using less crazy paper!
-template: K&Co
-Patterned paper-MME Magnolia stack
-Flowers- Bazzil Wings, Prima
-other- non SU brads, stickles, ribbons, eyelets
-Tools- Cropadile, Cuttlebug Tiny Tags
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute! Hope you're doing well Tiff! How's Erin and new mommyhood?

Hugs,
Amy

Heather said...

cute!!

free web counter