Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Latest creations!



The first item is Prezzybella. I think she is so cute! I used white cardstock for the background and all of the other paper is from MME Magnolia collection. I absolutely love all of the paper in that stack! It was just $10 for 180 sheets! I always use my coupons for Michaels and Hobby Lobby to get stuff like this! I used a prima and a button from Bag O Buttons. The tag is a Cuttlebug tiny tag. I used my cropadile to set the eyelets. If you don't have a cropadile--- you don't know what you are missing. I never used eyelets until I bought this product! I made a ribbon box with 20 eyelets in less than 5 minutes! Oh, yeah. Back to the card. I used my Marvy circle scallop punch to do the corner. The ribbon is non SU.

The purse: Wow. I bought a purse kit from K&Co last month. It comes with 32 double sided purse punch outs with embellishments for each one. It was $15 and worth every dime. This little purse is just the right size for gift cards. I added extra embellishments and ribbon, primas, stamped the word "Friend" from SU- Everyday Flexible Phrases. I also inked the edges of the purse and embellishments with Mellow moss. The ribbon for the handle is SU white and moss. The other two green ribbons are non SU. I just made it my own!

3 comments:

Heather said...

very cute :)

Amy said...

Tiffany,
I love, love, love the Magnolia line from MME! There's not a single piece of paper in that stack I won't use. Your card is adorable, and the purse is super cute too!
Hugs,
Amy

Heidi said...

How cute! Love that Bella card but I think I love that purse card even more!! Great embellishments that you added!

free web counter