Monday, July 30, 2007

First Scrapbook Upload


I spent the day at Archivers this past Saturday. It was very relaxing! This is one of the pages that I completed of my daughter, Paige. We were at Cox Arboretum in Dayton, OH. When I got home from Archivers I realized that the patterned paper does not have a manufacturer on the back. I will check back at the store if anyone wants to know who made it. The letters and numbers are Lollipop die cuts from Ellison. I used Bazzil basics card stock for the letters and numbers. The flowers are from Hobby Lobby and the buttons are from Bag o' Buttons. The green ric rac is from MM.
Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!


Shopping: For once in my life I don't know what I want to order this month from Stampin' Up. I need your input. This is quite possibly my last order for this cattie! What would you order?

1 comment:

Heather said...

THis page is oh so cute! I am stumped as to what to order too --- probably will just buy cardstock.

free web counter