Saturday, July 21, 2007

Black and White!




















Hey! Thanks to all of you who came out to support my new blog! This is so fun! And no, my hubby has not fixed my banner yet. I really did try but I just ended up messing things up! Here are a couple of black and white cards that I made- just needed something different! The sentiments are SU Sincere Salutations. The black cardstock is non SU- cheap. I used SU white craft ink for the sentiment. The patterned paper is from a black and white stack- I think it is DCWV ( I ripped off the cover-sorry!). I used the Marvy mega scallop punch for the sentiment. The stitched ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.
Don't forget to enter a comment to win the blog candy! It won't be long now!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Those are very pretty. I especially like the one on top. I never am a big fan of black and white, but these cards are very cool.

Heather said...

I just love these cards. So simple and beautiful! Also -- great new picture! :) H

free web counter