Monday, February 4, 2008

Thinking of you!

I bought this cute little paisley stamp at Archiver's after I saw the Paisley Rocks set from The Angel Company. I borrowed the set from my cousin, Heidi (sweetheidijo, sweetsomethings), and I really loved it. Since I don't have a TAC demonstrator, and I wanted the stamp NOW, I picked this one up. I guess when you are inspired by something, it makes you want it that much more!
Here is the recipe for this card:
Stamps: Paisley, Hero Arts, sentiment, MSE
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Tools: Ticket punch, slit punch, cropadile
Embelishments: Brads, Spare Parts, ribbon-May Arts, Target satin wedding ribbon, K&Co flower

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

cute card -- love blue and brown!
:)

free web counter