Friday, February 8, 2008

I am so looking forward to a nice weekend without grading ANY papers! I feel like that's all I do lately! I am stampin as much as possible this weekend! Oh, and cleaning this mess of a house! Priorities!
I am going to order some of the MFT new stamps. I can't believe they put some of their sentiments on rubber! I laughed out loud on the night of the sneek peeks! Hilarious!!!!
I have to say that square shaped cards are my favorite. I guess the symmetry does something for me! I wasn't sure about Groovy Guava, but it is growing on me! The ribbon actually matches IRL.
Here is the recipe for this card:
Stamps: True Friend
Ink: Old Olive, Groovy Guava
Paper: Old Olive, Groovy Guava, Whisper White
Tools: Corner ticket punch, corner rounder, cropadile, Cuttlebug embossing folder, sponge
Embelishments: Ribbon: Michael's moss twill, Spare Parts brads
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I really like the rounded corners!

free web counter