Sunday, February 3, 2008

Elsiebelle!

I can't believe I haven't played with my Elsiebells more! I am finally starting to feel a little better so maybe I'll have a chance this week! This was a quick one, not the most elaborate card, but I think this little lady just steals the show! The card actually opens at the scallops. That makes it look a bit crooked!
Here is the recipe:
Stamp: Elsiebelle
Ink: Black Stazon
Paper: PP-Imaginisce, SU Cranberry Crisp, Whisper White, Old Olive
Tools: Slit punch, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol oms
Embelishments: Ribbon- SU Cranberry Crisp Stitched ribbon
I have TONS of work to do because I missed almost an entire week of school. Lesson plans and grading are what I 'll be doing while watching the Superbowl. Just as well, my Cincinnati Bengals didn't make it anyway! Ha Ha! I know, I'm dreaming!
Have a Fun day!

No comments:

free web counter