Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hello! I made another birthday card to help fill up my card tin. I am working on a card tin just for birthdays. I am going to separate it by months and write birthdays and dates on the first index card. Then, as I make cards that I feel a loved one would like, I'll put it in the tin in their month. I hope that made sense. My friend Heather made the suggestion for the tin.
Here is the recipe:
Stamps: True Friend, Studio G
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Bazzil Brown, river rock, really rust, whisper white, Apple Cider DP
Tools: ticket punch (NON SU), ticket corner punch, corner rounder, Cropadile, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, Scallop punch
Embelishments: brads- Spare Parts, May Arts polka dot ribbon, Target Wedding ribbon

Well, I have TONS of papers to grade! Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

free web counter