Sunday, January 20, 2008

Quickutz Sillouette, cards



Well, I have finally found time to upload some cards. I have gone back to teaching and have so little for stamping, let alone, blogging. I am going to try to do the blog thing at least twice a week now. It is so fun!
The cards are simple ones this time. I used Bazzil textured cardstock as the base of the masculine card. I love the blues in this paper. I got it at Archiver's as a freebie for doing a crop. The white is SU. I also used the SU ticket corner punch. The brads are from Spare Parts. I love finding them for half off at Hobby Lobby! The brown satin ribbon is from Target. 15 yards for three bucks in the wedding section.
The girlie card base is Bazzil black card stock and whisper white SU cardstock. The floral stamp is by Penny Black. The flower is Bazzil Wings with a MM rhinestone. The Sentiment is from a clear set, I'm sorry I can't remember the name. The black stitched ribbon is from Archiver's $1.99 bin!
My hubby spoiled me this year for Christmas. He got me a new Dell laptop and the Sillouette by Quickutz. Is he good or what?
More to come soon!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So glad to see you blogging again girl!! I can't wait to come visit and try out your new toy!! Then you'll have to come over here and try out my Nestabilities!

Heidi said...

Love the black and white! So elegant!

free web counter