Saturday, January 26, 2008





















On my continued quest to use up old paper so that I can justify buying new dp from SU, I ran across the Cranberry Crisp In Color paper from last year. I made the penguin card for my friend Heather. She is the one who pointed me to Splitcoast. Need I say more?! She also pointed me to the post in the Splitcoast forum, general stampin talk, where I found a post to the SU Spring Mini! Too Cute Sets!!!!
Here is the recipe for the penguin card:

Stamps: Elsiebells juggling penguin, SU True Friend

Ink:basic black

Paper: SU Cranberry Crisp, Old olive, Whisper white, Imaginisce Polar Pinstripes

Tools: SU designer tab punch, Marvy scalloped punch, Cuttlebug, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, sponge

Ribbon: SU Cranberry Crisp


The second card:

Stamps: SU True Friend

Ink: Chocolate Chip, pumpkin pie, certainly celery

Paper: Wild Asparagus, SU certainly celery, pumpkin pie

Tools: SU scallop punch, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, Cropadile

Embellishments: Non Su ribbons, rhinestone stickers
Thanks for looking! Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Tiffany!
What beautiful cards! I'm so happy to see you posting again. Hope you all are well, and hope to see you sometime soon!

Hugs,
Amy

free web counter